Monday, July 10, 2006

A visit to the Art Bar with friends....

I spent all day Saturday with some dear friends that I met online...The So Cal girls get together from time to time and gather at someone's house or a the Art Bar in Santa Ana. This time we met up at the ARt Bar and Beth had some of the No Cal girls staying with her and Jen who lives in Riverside also drove out...and had a fabulous time! We laughed, we sang, we ate chocolate, we giggled and all the while we were making art! What a fabulous group of girls.. my chixes are! Then we went to the city of Orange and had a wonderful time at Tu Tu Tango...there was a belly dancer, a psychic and a balloon guy! Jen went home with a humoungous Pirate balloon character! The balloon guy was on America's Got Talent last week...the guy inside the giant pink balloon...Anyway the food was wonderful and when Tally and Tanya danced with the belly dancers...welll there are no words to describe!!!!! I can't wait til our next get together!

2 comments:

Holly Loves Art said...

Soooo happy to see you have started a blog! Thank you for popping over to mine too. I'll be back. :)

Unknown said...

Oh my! A visit to the Art Bar - I am so jealous! Sounds like you were truly blessed with this time. Thanks for sharing, I had fun reading about it!
Crystal